WWE RAW'S 800TH EPISODE CELEBRATION ONLY ON THE BOX, SKY DIGITAL CHANNEL 5
WWE RAW’S 800TH EPISODE CELEBRATION
On Friday 7th November 8.30pm, the BOX, SKY Digital Channel 5, will broadcast a special three hour episode of WWE RAW to celebrate RAW’s 800th episode milestone.
The special is set to feature WWE Superstars and Divas from RAW, SmackDown and ECW and will originate from the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida.
RAW is seen in over 130 countries, including New Zealand. With its ever changing blend of humor, action and drama, WWE RAW continues to appeal to a variety of demographics generation after generation around the world.
WWE RAW Television Highlights:
· The first episode was taped at the Manhattan Center in New York City, USA.
· Monday Night RAW in the United States has aired more original episodes than some of the most popular television series of all time, including Gunsmoke (633), Lassie (588), Bonanza (430), The Simpsons (420 plus), Dallas (357), ER (309 plus),Cheers (275) and Seinfeld (180).
· 34% of RAW’s viewers are female and RAW is a top 5 ad-supported cable program among Females 12-34 in the US.
· Monday Night RAW is a global phenomenon that has aired original episodes from all over the world including Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy and Iraq.
· RAW is the birthplace of such household names as The Rock®, Stone Cold Steve Austin™, Triple H®, John Cena®, Undertaker®, Shawn Michaels® and Stacy Keibler.
· A pop culture phenomenon, RAW has been a destination for actors, athletes and musicians not only to promote projects but to also enjoy ringside excitement as fans.
· The November 3 airing in the United States will actually be the 806th original episode of Monday Night RAW.
· RAW is the longest running original programming in the United States.
WWE RAW’S 800TH EPISODE CELEBRATION, Friday 7 November, 8.30pm
ONLY on the BOX, SKY Digital Channel 5
Media Man Australia Profiles